Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Feeling Bloggy


Wow! It has been ages since I had a post on here! I look at all my friends blogs and they are all SO amazing at keeping theirs updated! It puts me to shame! No promises, but I will make an effort to keep this one updated!
So much has happened no since in trying to update it all, besides I'm pretty sure no one reads this any more due to the months of inactivity! I'll just keep things current I guess!
Right now David and I are getting our wedding planned! Finally after three LONG years! I am so excited! Korban is going to school and doing great now that he is on meds here in AU! I am so proud of him! I am driving here in AU and still HATE roundabouts! They are from the devil!!! LOL!
We are basically just having fun being a family and doing silly everyday stuff! For dinner tonight I am making beans! Just like my grams did when she was alive! Yummy! Makes me think of her so much. I miss her!
I guess that's it for now! Hope I keep it up!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kairy, of course I posted my comment under the wrong section(Worse Mother's Day Ever)! :(
I have never seen a blog...your
the first!I need practice LOL.
I'd loved details about your wedding,
what your planning to wear...you know, all the exciting things!
Love,
Aunt Linda

princesskara said...

Hooray! I am so glad you have your wedding date set! =)!! And I am super glad things are going well for you! =)

Kroeger Klan said...

Wow!! Look at all the miracles from the Wolf family- David is cooking and Kairy is blogging!!! Yay for updates!!! Keep us posted on all of the wedding details. I am soooo excited for you!