Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Love

I think I would just like a record of what I am thinking and good writers say it's good to write something on a daily basis.  Not sure if I will make the daily writing goal, but some is better than none, right?
I tend not to think about romantic love too often.  What's the point?  Sometimes, however, it is thrown in my face and I'm human, so I do give it a thought or two.  I have come to the conclusion that I just do not get it.
I see men and women dedicate themselves to people who they resent and treat them like crap and I see other people, who are wonderful, that are alone.  I don't understand why on either side of that coin.
Why do these, dedicated to a fault, people stay with someone who treats them so poorly?  Why don't said people find one of the truly wonderful people out there that want and would treasure their love and dedication?
Why does love mostly suck?
Maybe this inability to understand and accept what seems to be the "norm" in love is why I have spent the majority of my life alone and will probably die that way.

0 comments: