Friday, October 26, 2007

Man I am a BAD blogger

If there were such a thing as a blog fairy she would kick my butt for doing nothing productive in such a long time on this blog!
Alas I don't have good news ti report in my grams she is not doing well and I hope that she can make it through this, but I don't know! Plus I don't want her in pain and she seems to be in pain. Since I have the benefit of the Gospel I know that my grams will feel so much better on the other side and since she will be on Go'd time it will be quite quick for her before she sees any of us again! This would also allow me to do her work after a year from her passing. I am just trying to see the posative in the situation! All I can do is pray for her.
Okay, I guess this is all for now, once I have more time I will do a proper "Kairy Blog" AKA million pages long!!! LOL! Hope you are all having a lovely fall! XOXOOXOXOOXOOXXOXO

yours, K.

0 comments: