Monday, July 28, 2008

Please Pray!

Daer Blog Readers~
I ask you a special favor this day, please pray! A friend of mine and her family really need your prayers. If you could, during your normal prayers, say one for her and her family I would be so grateful and I know they would too. Amazing how each person's voice is heard by the Lord and how we are able to beseech him for others when they need it and how He hears us and knows just who we are crying for without us even mentioning a name, ours or theirs.
I KNOW from the experiences of my own life that people praying one for another is one of the most powerful forces we have here on earth. We are blessed to have "unlimited minutes" when it comes to prayer. Wheather for ourselves or others.
So, again please pray for my loved ones who are in need of it. I will be because it's all I can do. There are certain things that only God and the Savior can understand and heal.
I am praying for you. I love you. I wish I could take it for you. You deserve EVERY happiness in the world, and I am a shmuck and I'm so sorry that I can't keep my thoughts to myself and that it causes good people like you undue pain. I hope you can please forgive me.

Yours, K.

0 comments: