Saturday, August 9, 2008

Memories Like Fingerprints

As with some of "my" best ideas this one is stolen!!! And it was stolen by the person I stole it from. Lots of crime these days . . .! I stole it from my Bro Nick's blog. It is fun and if you have the time worth it. As the title says, memories like fingerprints, identify who we are. They are unique to us only. No one else in the world can say they have the same. So here is my "fell of the back of a truck" idea!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Yours, K.

1 comments:

Tina said...

We have lots of pennies around here... I wonder if any of them are many many years old. It will be interesting to see how much they end up being worth. Especially if they end up removing the penny from circulation.