Thursday, April 3, 2008

Corbin's (Korban's) Grill

Today Korban and I went to a new resturant that is in Layton close to the mall called Corbin's Grill. We had seen it listed in the phone book about six months ago, but never really looked for it and one day we were heading home and saw it! Korban was so excited to go to "his" resturant! So finally today we made it over there.
It is a very NICE place! It has a wall water fall in the middle and very earthy decore! The booths are somewhat tight, but they mostly have tables and chairs. they grill everything using wood as the heat source over an open grill. It is basically a very mod steak house with the prices to proove it.
I feel for the food quality it is VERY overpriced, however the abiance is like nothing else here in Utah and for a once in a great while dining exp it is worth it. The kids meal is a very good deal as in most rest. I know from my days at the OG that 99% of rest provide kids meals at cost to lure in families because if they marked up the kids meals as much as they do the adult entrees none of us would go out to eat at any sit down rest except for a "date night"!
Korban informed me upon our arrival that he build "his" rest during the nights while I slept. He would turn into an adult, come work on the rest., and then come home and turn back into a big boy before I would wake up. LOL! I told him he did a very nice job!
So if you have a special occasion and would like to try something new with decent food and an amazing atmosphere I suggest Corbin's Grill! Korban gives "his" rest two thumbs up!
Hope everyone enjoys Confrence this weekend and has a nice break with their families at home. :)


Yours, K.

0 comments: