Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sorry

Okay I got a very "upset" email from my dad's wife today saying my April Fools joke was thoughtless and I literally all most gave him a heart attack. Didn't realize the though of me having another child was something to dread on his part or I never would have included him in on the joke. So if I offended anyone else with the thought that I might reproduce I apologize and meant no distress, only an April Fools joke, which I thought would be rather funny since anyone who knows me well enough would know that unless my name is suddenly "Mary" and an angel has appeared to me there is NO way I could be having another baby! I haven't gotten any other April Fools Day hate mail, but wanted to say something before you sent it. SORRY!!!!! If I ever am preggo again I will not announce it, if you see me and I have another kid with me who looks like me you can assume I did and we'll leave it at that!

yours, K.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Yea. I hate you too. What a terrible idea... um, wait... um... it was I that inspired the joke. Dang it! I guess I don't hate you after all (wink, wink).

Tell your dad I'm sorry too. :)

Tina said...

Oh, and you better call me and tell me if you get pregnant again - if I have to wait to see you with an extra child or two, I might have to rethink that not hating you thing. Do I make myself clear? :D Good!