Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Miracle!!!!

It is a historic day in my life! Korban WANTED to get his hair cut! Can you believe it??? I made him wait 2 days after he asked to make sure he meant it since last time he got his hair cut with our Aunt Janet and Uncle Don he wanted to know when I was going to put his hair back on! I let him know it didn't work that way and he suggested staples , glue, or tape to reattach it! I also told him none of those things were an option and he cried! He was much dismayed to learn it would have to GROW back not be reattached!



So , as I said, today after a long talk about how hair stays off once removed we went and got his hair cut. The young woman who did it was preg and cranky but we got it done and got the heck out! Despite the hormonal scare, Korban's hair turned out cute I think!



It was funny because on our way to get Korban's hair cut who should we run into but Uncle Don and Aunt Janet!!! LOL! I guess they are hair cut fairies and where ever they go hair cuts follow! It was nice to see them! They had just finished with Meeting and were getting a bite to eat with a group of church members. After Korban got his hair cut he wanted to go back and show them and fortunately they were still there! So they got to see the before and after! And uncle Don (the big softy!) got Korban a cute little plastic bank with candy in it and a bubble blowing whistle ( as seen in the pictures)! Korban loved both and so did the neighbors! LOL! So a big "thank you" to Uncle Don from the folks at Pepper Ridge Apts!!!
So that was our day! Korban got a hair cut, an unexpected family reunion, and violating noise ordinances!!!!!! Go Sunday!!!
Also a parting note! My pookie finally took my advice and started his OWN blog, let's see how often he writes in it! But anyway, the link is on here if anyone wants to check it out! Love you all!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Yours, K

1 comments:

Tina said...

Korban's hair looks nice.
I can't believe how grow up he is.