Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Can't Thing Of A clever Title

Well life has been pretty blah lately. Don't feel like writing but I figured I'd better so I could have a record of life being blah. The most exciting thing that has happened to me is I got the WoW exp. I am trying hard to make it to lvl 80 and be the best of the best.
Korban has been having great behavior lately. He seems to be such a big boy lately. All of a sudden he is so much more mature. I am amazed. it's like he is growing up so fast I can't even see it.
We will be moving yet again in an attempt to save money and down size our stuff yet again as we hope to be going to AU sometime soon! Keep praying for us that the Lord will hasten the process for us. I hate all this waiting for my life to begin stuff. Once we get to AU we can start living again. Start to move forward and I need that in the worst way. it's the just sitting that is killing me. I need to have some kind of movement forward to feel whole. being stagnate is horrible.
Okay, I guess that is it from our little household. Hope everyone has a fab Turkey Day. Love you all dearly.

Yours, K.

0 comments: