Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wish

I wish that I wasn't suck a mess up. No matter what I do it's not right. I try to do something good and all it gets me is trouble. I cry a lot. I feel bad for feeling bad. I try and I try and I am just worse off.
I am pretty much just tired of trying any more. There doesn't seem to be any point. I am misunderstood in all ways. I used to think one day I would be happy. I used to think if I kept getting up one day I would get a break from being knocked down. I don't know what went so wrong with me. I wish i could fix it. I wish I could be happy like everyone else. I wish my love were seen as a gift and not a burden. I mostly wish I could be normal.
Wish I could be a person like everyone else then I could know how to communicate and help people. I don't know what i was made from, but I am getting worse. Anything good in me has gone bad and now I am all black inside. nothing. nothing.

2 comments:

princesskara said...

Love you Kairy! And so do all of your friends! I really want to help you in any way I can but I don't know what to do - please just let me know if there is anything I can do to help you!!!

La Reina said...

Hey Kairy. I'm not sure what's going on in you're life right now... I've been kind of out of touch for the last little while. I just want you to know that I love you and that you are a wonderful person.