Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Caylee Anthony


Sigh. I just don't get this world sometimes. For many reasons. I'm sorry to say that I was not even a bit surprised when they found Caylee Anthony's body. I knew she was dead. And saddest of all (after reading ext info online) I am convinced her mother had something to do with it. I'm not willing to say that she out right murdered her, but I think, due to some kind of neglect (a lack of parental supervision), she died and her mother got scared and did her best to cover it up.
I am also saddened that this blond haired blue eyed little girl gets so much attention when literally thousands of other children go missing/are murdered and because they don't fall into a certain demographic are ignored. Are their families any less deserving? Are these children any less mourned? Any less longer for?
The world is such a HORRIBLE place. I hate it. I am happy to be in the world but not OF the world. So happy I can teach my son the way things are eternally. Happy to know that our Heavenly Father is there.
I can't imagine going through the loss of a child. period. On top of that I can not imagine not having the benefit of the gospel to lean on in times of utter weakness. I know that knowing the "Plan" does not lessen the hurt or sadness, but I would hope, in time, knowing your child is yours forever might help.
All I can do is hope that non stereotypical American children can find a place into our hearts so that we want to give as much to them and their families in time of need

Gal. 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Yours, K.

0 comments: