Friday, July 27, 2007

Oh Woe Is Me

Well, it didn't rain, all that hooplah for naught! So it is still pretty hot and dry here in lovely "little Zion".
I really hope that people with manic depression don't ever read this Blog, well any of them I seem to only write in times of distress or dismay. I guess maybe when I'm happy I am too bust being happy to write, but when life is sad, disappointing, and oh so lonely it's nice to "tell" someone even if it just is myself. I know that no one will ever happen upon this and it's all for me, but maybe one day when our culture disapears and the internet is arkaic and I have long since passed the way of this Earth, some scientist would find this "blog" and dysifer this they might find the truth (as much as conserns me) of the life of a woman from the 21st century! LOL! Sweet, I will be the ghost voice and image of a long ago time and feed the dreams of school children and elderly scientists.
That of course is just wishful thinking. I will pass like millions through the vail and never be remebered for anything great. I will never be spoken of past the lips of my grandchildren and where I am inturred will become broken rock and overgrown. Someone might read my name on my decayed headstone and wonder who I was and how my life went, but that is it. Other than the random passerby, I will no longer exsist in the Earthly plain. Nothing to perserve my pressence. No great works, no miracles, no history changing behavior, and no great revolt started that ended in change and peace and a better way of life.
I guess that is why it's so important to just enjoy now since we will never know where and when it can end and this might be all we have so we better really enjoy it. Stop the fighting. Stop hating ourselfs for what we're not and start loving ourselves for what we are. Not hurry and worry so much. I think that is what we are supposedto do, yet . . .lifemakes it all most impossible unless you inherit tons of money becuase at least 40 a week go to making the money we have to just turn around and give to the gov and then the landlord, and the finance co., electric, gas, phone, etc . . .and then if anything is left over than we can go be mindless for a few hours. Cool. Life. Rock on.

yours, K

0 comments: