Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Holy Flip-Chart It's Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay the reason I don't live in Arizona is I DO NOT like dry and mega HOT weather!!!! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot! I do nothing but sweat which makes my hair go into ringlets (GAG!), this is a no win situation!
I never thought I would pray for rain, but now I do and not for the plants, oh no, but for me! Screw the tomatoes my hair is in ringets!!!!
In case you didn't figure it out it has been very hot so to help over come my Too Hot Blues I went and bought a new pillow for my bed, now I have 14! Not all are for sleeping so stop laughing! Most are decrotaive, only 6 are for sleeping! Some old ladies collect cats, I collect pillows, at least they're useful and smell like a mountain breeze and lilacs not poop and pee! Plus they don't shed or scratch!!!
It's a lovely pillow! It is beige with a victorian style design in maroon velevet and the back is all maroon velvet, it's so fab! I might even take a pic and put it on here. Alas it may be a bit (I know you are all so sad) I'm pretty sure I left my computer/camera connecter thing in CA when Korban and I went for a visit.
Bought some hamper and turtle food since Korban pulled a "Korban" and dumped ALL of it into their cages. Boy, he is giving me a run for my money I can hardly wait til he's a moody teenager and sleeps til noon and doesn't want to be around me! LOL! Okay, I love being a mom, but some days it can be really hard espically doing it alone! I know why the Lord designed it to have a mom and dad! All those single moms out their deserve some government subsity!
Well, believe it or not I am short on words today so just be thankful and enjoy this rare and beautiful occurance! Peace Out!


yours, K.

0 comments: