Thursday, July 26, 2007

Worry

Okay I am back to BLOG some more. Have been so busy worrying about my grams! The way she looked I really never thought she would get better but she is no longer on the ventalator and is talking on her own and not sedated and hopefully can go home soon. It was so hard to see my poor grams like that. I can imgine how it would of been if I had a close family bond to her as if I had enever been in foster care. I am very selfish in saying this but I just want her around long enough so that my son will be able to remember her and a bit of what she is like when he is older.I still remember the voice of my foster mom that passed that I consider my "mom". It has only been 3 years but still I try to hold onto every memory that I can. I ahve heard that after time it gets harder to remember things. I hope that's not true and if it is I hope it's dumb stuff you gorget and the important ones you get to hold onto!Okay I am so sleepy, but I am really making an effort on this blog thing to keep it up to date and I am doing WAY better than I am with a paper journal! I ahve to work tomorrow and went in early today, so I am beat!!!! Sleeepy time!I know none of them will see it but a BIG thank youto allthose who keptmy greanmain their prayers I KNOW it helped! TY TY TY TY TY TY!!!!!! :)

0 comments: