Friday, July 27, 2007

Why is Hell "Hot" And Not "Cold"


Okay I am hoping that all this thunder I am hearing will result in some much needed rain!!!! It is so hot and dry here that I actually pray for rain (something I never thought I would do!) It is SOOOOOOOOOO hot that the swamp cooler doesn't even dent it!!!! I hate being hot, being hot there is only so much you can take off before you're naked, still hot, and nothing left to do about it! I think that is why hell is described as HOT rather than bitterly cold, because being hot is so much worse. Plus when you get all hot you sweat and stink and get all sticky and that makes it WAY worse. Who wants to be hot and smell BO???? If you like that I beg of you, do not come visit me during the summer months! Winter visits only. That means you Dad and Tami I know you guys love that hot weather in Florida!!!! So basically what I am saying is, I really hope it rains tonight!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!! Okay I am done!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.